MCC (as defined in Article 1 below), operating under the My Choupi Chouz trademark, offers high-end shoes items and accessories for sale on its website mychoupichouz.com.
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, MCC collects personal data from users of its website.
MCC, as controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by MCC in order to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to disclose this data, MCC will not be able to perform its services.
The controller, who collects the personal data and implements the data processing operations, is:
MCC, a simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) with a share capital of 1000 €, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 832 429 302, having its registered office at 15 rue Boulay in Paris (75017), France.
2. Collection of personal data
MCC collects users' personal data on the website mychoupichouz.com or at the occasion of any special event and pop-up stores or Christmas markets.
The personal data that may be collected are as follows :
- user account data: the data provided by the User when creating an account by filling in the registration form (name, surname, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, mobile phone number, password for connecting to the customer account);
- personal data of the user when he/she enters it in his/her customer account: date of birth, shoe size ;
- transaction data: means the data that the user provides when making purchases, information relating to orders placed and returned items such as telephone number, address, e-mail address and information relating to payment method;
- exchanges with MCC company trademark My Choupi Chouz and its employees ;
- browsing data: refers to the data collected by the Publisher while the User is browsing the Website and the Applications, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation.
The data relating to the payment method (credit card number, expiry date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers PayPlug and Paypal.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated, context-based and interest related means to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of the online activity). This data is collected directly by such providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, MCC is not responsible for the practices of such service providers and third parties.
3. Purposes of the collection of personal data
Like all e-merchants, we collect data about our users and we work with several third-party providers, who have access to some of our data.
This data is essential to offer you the best possible experience on our site and guarantee the smooth running of your Order.
Use of data and their purposes
In order to be able to manage the Orders and the sales of Products, the management of the claims, the retractions, the returns to the load of the Customer and the free exchanges, the personal data of the shopping cart and Orders; sales; return and refund of purchased Products are used.
To carry out the payment transactions, our payment service providers (PayPlug and Paypal) use the information relating to the means of payment when making payment for each Order. This data can also be used for the prevention of fraud during the payment of the Order and / or management of unpaid invoices after Order.
MCC also proposes to pay via bank transfer and MCC only receives the data to guarantee the good transaction.
3) CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
When creating and managing the Customer Account, personal data including the email address and password of a Customer registered on the website are used. The MCC company doesn't see any password but can change a password on demand.
During the delivery of the Products ordered, the contact details and email address are used to ensure the smooth delivery.
In order to fight online fraud and manage the website, personal data collected by cookies are used. They update and enrich our website in database.
6) AFTER-SALE SERVICE
As part of the after-sales service, personal data is used to interact with customers. As such, the exchanges between the founder of the company and the Client by phone or chat of the e-shop, Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp can be registered to improve the quality of service. The Customer may object at any time.
7) SPECIAL EVENTS
Regarding participation in special events (such as competitions, games, sweepstakes, offers) the exclusion of online gambling subject to the approval of the Regulatory Authority of Online Games, the Purchase information and personal data are used.
In order to send newsletters and offers privileged provided that the User checks the box expressing its acceptance, provided for this purpose, when registering for Services, personal data are used to inform customers of our products and services and customize the products offered on social networks. Similarly, to fulfill the obligations arising from any contracts or agreements binding MCC to its customers.
To understand the use of our site by our customers, its personal data cookies are collected. They make possible to analyze the visits of the site and their frequencies, measurements of audience, studies, statistics, polls and to improve the user experience.
10) IMPROVEMENT OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
In order to have a feedback on our products and services, to evaluate them and improve them and then to develop new ones, MCC uses personal data (customer-based analysis, statistical operations of anonymous customer behavior, measurement of website usage). This ensures an improved Customer experience and f our Products and Services.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any controller to be able to provide legitimate grounds for such processing. The regulations thus provide, among the legal bases for treatment, the following:
- performance of an agreement to which the relevant person is a party, such as a sales contract. For example, certain personal data of the customer is necessary to deliver the item, manage the customer's account and process any returned items;
- compliance with a legal obligation, in particular an accounting obligation by retaining invoices;
- prior consent of the relevant person;
- legitimate interest of the controller, while complying with users' rights and freedoms. For example, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
MCC does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
Users may edit their personal data and withdraw their consent at any time by connecting to their customer account.
4. Service providers that have access to the personal data of our Users
The personal data collected is transmitted to MCC’s service providers, who may process it on behalf of MCC (processors) and/or on their own behalf (recipients of the data).
The recipients of the data are:
- PayPlug and Paypal, payment providers
- any police or administrative authority in connection with judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- customs authorities and service providers in the event of delivery abroad.
MCC’s processors may have access to data collected for the purpose of:
- preparing, shipping orders and returning products
- improving the content of websites and mobile applications
- technical maintenance and development of MCC’s website,
including entities that perform orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis services, and tag management, such as Google Analytics.
For further details on these analysis services and the opposition procedures, we invite you to refer to the following sites:
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
5. Users' rights over their personal data
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the My Choupi Chouz website has the right to exercise the following rights:
- a right of access, rectification and erasure of the data collected,
- a right to object to the processing of their data
- a right to the restriction of the processing,
- a right to the portability of the data collected the option to formulate instructions relating to the retention, erasure and transmission of his/her personal data after his/her death in accordance with Article 40-1 of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Eventually, if MCC detects a violation of personal data likely to create a significant risk to the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the relevant users in the shortest possible time.
Users may exercise all these rights by connecting to their customer account, by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to My Choupi Chouz – 15 rue Boulay - 75017 Paris, France. Users must enclose proof of identity with their application.
In case of non-response or unsatisfactory response, users may contact the supervisory authority of their country of residence, for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
6. Data retention period
User data will not be retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out herein and in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this respect, the data used for canvassing purposes may be retained for a maximum period of 3 years from the termination of the user's account or the last contact with the relevant prospect. User data is deleted upon expiry of storage periods. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the specified periods for the purposes of investigating, establishing and prosecuting criminal offences for the sole purpose of making the data available to the judicial authority, where necessary.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
7. Security measures for the personal data collected
In its capacity as data controller, MCC undertakes to take all necessary measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being altered, distorted or accessed by unauthorized third parties
All data is hosted in France or in the European Union.
Payment service providers
The payment of the purchases on the website is carried out either via Paypal, or via the secure platform of our payment provider PayPlug.
Paypal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie is a Luxembourg limited partnership with shares, registered in the Luxembourg Register of Companies under number B118349, having its registered office at 22-24, Boulevard Royal - L-2449 Luxembourg. For further information, Customers may refer to the following website: https://www.paypal.com.
PayPlug is a company registered in Paris in France, with registered office at siège social est situé au 23 rue Jean Jacques rousseau, 75001 paris, France.
For further information, Customers may refer to the following website: https://www.payplug.com/fr/a-propos
MCC does not have access to customer payment data.
However, users may opt to save their payment card data in their customer account. This data is not stored with MCC, but with PayPlug and/or Paypal. Users may edit or delete these bank details at any time by connecting to their customer account.
MCC also proposes to pay via bank transfer: the Client's bank, as payment service provider, is chosen by the Client and is independent from MCC. MCC only receives the data to guarantee the good transaction.
8. Cookies, TAGS and trackers
When browsing our website and the mobile application, information relating to the navigation of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved through files referred to as "Cookies".
A cookie allows tracking the browsing or analyzing user behavior, including:
- measuring the number of visitors to our website and application, as well as their content;
- saving customer account information when the user is logged in;
- saving the shopping cart for 1 hour customizing the display of content accessible to the user.
L’utilisateur peut modifier ses préférences en matière de cookies, au travers du logiciel de navigation utilisé :
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- iOS : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
Users may also refuse to accept cookies on the follwing website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
10. Social Networks
MCC’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts can allow users to post their content. Users are informed that the content published on these social networks may be viewed by any third party, and that greater vigilance is required from users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, addresses or any sensitive data. MCC is in no case liable for any damage caused by third parties as a result of or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
11. Links to third-party sites
The website and the application may provide links to websites, applications and services other than those of MCC, which may be operated by third parties.
MCC is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third-party websites. Users should consult the relevant personal data protection policies.
12. Data protection officer or personal data manager
MCC’s data protection officer or personal data manager ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force, and must in particular establish records of processing activities involving personal data.
Users may contact MCC’s data protection officer or personal data manager at email@example.com.