How does the pre-order of the sandals work?
At MCC, we want to produce as fairly as possible. That's why we offer you the opportunity to pre-order your new pair of shoes and, what's more, at a reduced price to help you wait.
Once the pre-order period is over, we will launch the production of the exact number of pairs ordered from our partner factories in Portugal. In this way, no overproduction, no waste!
End date for pre-orders: May 8, 2023
Estimated shipping date: around mid-June 2023
NB: When a product is offered for pre-order, we need some time to produce it and the shipping date is given for information only, according to the production schedule.
HOW IT WORKS ?
- You normally order your pair of Chouz* in pre-order and benefit from a reduction.
- You wait a short month and during this time, the factories will be busy making your pretty shoes.
- We receive your shoes on our premises and prepare your orders carefully.
- You receive your Chouz at home or at a Relay Point and you are only happy!
- If the size does not fit, you can of course return your pair. This time, to limit production (and since there is almost no exchange during our pre-orders), there may not be a small extra stock and therefore no exchange possible: take your usual size in the M1 and M3 models (it is possible to come and try the models at the Parisian showroom). Don't miss them if they catch your eye!
*You can also add other in-stock products to your order and they will be shipped at the same time as the pre-ordered products.