Kelenn Black Over-The-Knee Boots
- Over-the-knee boots with interchangeable heels featuring a patented mechanism
- Shoes and heels sold separately
- Compatible with all our heels
- Closure with an inside zip
- Half-pointed/half-rounded toe
- Without animal material
- Upper in black velvet lycra
- Elastomeric outsole
- Textile insole
- Textile lining
- Created in Paris & Made in Portugal
As orders are personalized, we need a maximum of 3 working days, after your online purchase, to prepare your order (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, excluding pre-orders and unless special notifications). We usually ship orders on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for Pickup station deliveries.
Free Click & Collect, by appointment, at the Parisian Showroom (75017), subject to availability.
|€250 to €275||> €275|
||1-2 days (except Corsica)||€5||€0**||€0**|
|Express (except Corsica)||24h||€14||€14||€14|
|€150 to €350||> €350|
Pickup Station (BE, DE, ES, LU, NL, PT, SE)
Home (EU, UK)
€150 to €350
|Home (USA, Canada, Australia)||2-5 days||€40||€25||€0**|
Home French Overseas Regions
*from dispatch (D+1 to +3).
** We fully cover delivery costs from the amounts indicated.
NB: the deadline is given as an indication but remains not guaranteed by the carriers.
If a product does not suit you, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your package to request a return for a refund, credit note or exchange and return the product concerned and unworn. All the information can be found on the FAQ HERE !
Thanks to their patented mechanism, adapted arch and flexible elastomer sole, our shoes adapt to all heel heights available (4.5 cm, 6 cm, 8 cm and 9 cm), for amazing comfort.
Create and recreate your Chouz in 1 click and endlessly: all our heels are interchangeable on all our shoes, regardless of height :)
Over 7000 possible combinations for Have Fun in Chouz!
Our boots and over-the-knee boots fit normally. We advise you to choose your usual size.
Between 2 sizes? Choose the larger size and add an insole if needed.
They have the same fit as ankle boots with a semi-pointed / semi-rounded toe (Villiers, Batilius, Wagram, for example).
- Please note that the boots will not be suitable for calves that are too thick, due to their non-elastic leather.
- The over-the-knee boots, on the other hand, are stretchy thanks to their stretch material, velvet lycra: they can be adapted to various morphologies. They can fit on very slender legs but they won't fit perfectly (glued to you). We have developed them so that they are pleasant at the level of the articulation and that they are suitable for as many morphologies as possible.
FOR A SIZE 38:
- Shaft height (side of heel, top of boot): 40 cm
- Inner circumference at the top of the boot: 40 cm
- Good support for a calf circumference from 32 cm
- Calf circumference limit for a 38 to 40.5 cm
- Margaux has a calf circumference of 35 cm, is 1.63 m tall and wears a size 38.
FOR OTHER SIZES:
- From 35 to 42 , the calf circumference varies between 37.3 cm and 44.2 cm: about 1 cm difference between each successive size.
- From 35 to 42 , the height of the rod varies between 38 and 42 cm.
Here is a fitting in 3 successive sizes of the boots which shows you the differences: HERE !
FOR A SIZE 38:
- Shaft height (side of heel, top of unworn boot): 58 cm
- Size 38 , suitable for calf circumferences of approximately 32 cm to 44 cm and for thigh stockings up to 47 cm, thanks to its elastic material.
- Margaux has a calf circumference of 35 cm, a lower thigh circumference of 41 cm, is 1.63m tall and wears a size 38.
FOR OTHER SIZES:
- Between each successive size , there is a difference of approximately 1 cm for the measurements of the calf and lower thigh circumferences, on the one hand, and the upper heights, on the other hand.
- The wider the calf, the lower the thigh high on the thigh (waist height worn between 54 and 56 cm for a 38).
- Thanks to its elastic material, the calf and thigh circumference adapt to different morphologies.
Here is a fitting in 3 successive sizes of the over-the-knee boots which shows you the differences: HERE !
You can also see different customers trying on the boots and over-the-knee boots HERE !
Alors à la base je ne suis pas cuissardes mais j’avais déjà pas mal de Choupi et je le suis dit pourquoi pas celles-ci. Eh bien encore un modèle que je ne regrette pas. Confortables, stylées bref topissime 🥰
J'avais 2 craintes... que mes mollets ne rentrent pas dedans et que mes jambes soient trop petites pour que ce soit joli. Je suis doublement satisfaite. Mes mollets rentrent facilement dedans, même par dessus un jean, et elles allongent mes jambes de façon magique, surtout en 6 ou 8 cm!
sobres et chic, confortables et nickel avec mes mollets forts. je les aime d'amour
On me les a offertes...
Chic sous une robe .. elles font une jolie jambe et affinent !
La matière est douce et avec un talon 4 cm ou 6 on peut varier le style ... et courir dans le métro 😉
Très belles bottes, j’ai longtemps hésité à franchir le pas, la cuissarde étant un modèle qui pourrait se suffire à lui même : mais changer de couleur et de hauteur de talons les rend juste incontournables !! Avec mon 37,5, j’ai pris la taille 37, la matière sans doute fait que le modèle taille un peu plus grand que les autres Chouz en cuir.
MCC LITTLE EXTRAS
A PATENTED FRENCH INNOVATION
✓ Change heels in 1 click
✓ Vary your height and color in 1 day
✓ THE detail that kills
✓ Matching outfits right down to the heels
✓ More comfort anywhere and anytime
✓ What to reconcile with shoes with heels
✓ Saving space in the dressing room and the suitcase
✓ Less shoes but more possibilities